The Coutellerie GOYON-CHAZEAU and the Nantes-based company TRIDENS have teamed up to offer an out of the ordinary carving set 100% made in France. This set is inspired by the Latin American tradition of churrasco. It combines a beech wood base, with 2 seasoning spaces, that displays the cast steel fork and the forged Chef knife.
Ergonomic whatever the cutting angles imposed by the meat, the Stylver 20cm chef's knife and the Tridens fork are the "must have" accessories to start the pleasure of the meal from the cutting time.
STYLVER 20cm CHEF'S KNIFE :
- 100% French handcrafted production
- Forged hardened blade in X50CrMov15 stainless steel ( 54-56HRC)
- Full blade cutting edge
- Razor sharpening
- Stainless steel hollow handle
- Brushed finish
TRIDENS Fork :
- Made in Nantes
- moulded in stainless steel 316L
Raw beech wood display
Sold in presentation black paperboard box
- We recommend to handwash the articles with a soft sponge.
- Do not leave in prolonged contact with water or a heat source.
- Wipe as soon as washing is completed.
- Store in a dry place.