For the design of the Tube watch, Leff teamed up with Dutch Designer Piet Hein Eek. Piet’s unparalleled vision on design and LEFF amsterdam’s raw, industrial and sophisticated approach, came together in an amazing collection of refined yet tough watches. The design of the Tube watch has an iconic extruded ring that functions as the clock’s face. All watches are checked and tested piece by piece to guarantee you that it meets high quality standards and your expectations. This is a recognizable raw and industrial character, while still keeping a sophisticated aesthetic. This is the most durable type of steel for watches and it does not corrode, rust or stain with water.
- Strap: 22mm wide, 120/80mm strap with steel buckle
- Lens: Mineral Glass
- Movement: Japanese Miyota 2035 - 3 Hand
- Case: ø42mm - 10.6mm thick, 316L solid stainless steel
- Crown: Diamond Cut Crown
- Water Resistancy: 5ATM / 50 meters
- Does not corrode, rust or stain with water.