100% whole duck foie gras. After opening, warm-up blade of knife with hot water. Cut-out 1/3 inch slices. Display on center of plate. Add ground pepper to taste. Serve chilled but not ice cold with or on French bread or brioche. Do not spread on bread to fully enjoy the rich texture and taste. Serve with late harvest wine.
- Semi-cooked, pasteurized, prepared and ready-to-eat.
- Net weight: 17.6 oz
- Origin: Canada
- Shipping: Product is perishable and will be shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight
- Preparation: Semi-cooked (pasteurized)
- Packaging: Plastic Terrine
- Fawl: Duck
- Storage Type: Refrigerator: 36°F to 40°F
- Number of Servings: 8 to 10
Ingredients: Duck foie gras, truffles (truffles, gelatin), port wine (tawny port wine, salt, pepper, sulfites), salt, sugar, spices, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite